This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Holy Summertime

Confessions:

THis summer has been very different. As far as the weather, it's been a while since I've been exposed to heat like this. Michigan summers usually aren't nearly as hot as St. Louis summers. So....the hard part has been figuring out what to put on to go outdoors, and I don't know how good a job I'm doing.

It really is hard sometimes to dress for the weather and still not look like I don't serve Jesus. Maybe next year I'll start some sort of clothing line, for Holy Girls Gone Wild. oh well

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

Can I be one of your consultants???
PLLLEASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!

29 August, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home