This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

strange night's sleep

I have always been a weird dreamer, and I've always had dreams that I remember for weeks on end. I'll never forget the time I was dreaming of my contracts professor, the night before the big exam....It wasn't a sexual dream, it just bothered me that he was there.
But then I remember the time when I woke up in the middle of the night to find something crawling in my underwear--my roommate and I had left the dorm room window open, and we didn't have a screen. It was dark, but when I pulled it out I'm pretty sure it flew away.
Then last night I wake up to the sound of a mosquito in my ear....I took one swat at it, then rose up and turned the lights, to find the thing struggling for life in my bed...UGHHH. I smashed him and threw him away, only to find that the damage had already been done. He had bitten me on my arm, my hand, and just under my lip.

I could have chewed on a mosquito in my sleep--I wonder what I would have dreamt of then...

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

lolololol
I had to read this blog out loud at work just now. We all agree that is pretty disgusting and that sucks!!!!!! Literally!!!!! Like a mosquito!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all still have mosquito's? I guess it IS ALREADY winter where I live :-/

18 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home