This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

H 2 OOOOOOO AAAHHHHHH

I love water! I mean, I've swam in lakes, and oceans....waded in rivers, and of course done all kinds of junk in swimming pools. I'm always fascinated by fountains, and boats, and lakes. I absolutely love the beach. I could get married on the beach. And, I love hot tubs, and long bubble baths....but, nothing is as relaxing as the water I'm in when i Wash my HAIR!!!
Oooh, it feels soo good, just like that Herbal Essence commercial, except I try not to moan in the shower. But seriously, the water from the shower massages and warms my scalp and I just feel all warm wet and tingly all over! It almost makes me wanna get braids back or something so I can wash my hair everyday. Thank God for hair-washing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home