This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

DE leetle things

It still feels strange to be back in the city where I grew up. Things are starting to get a little more comfortable. In the evenings, I've been going to the Bread Co. to surf the net. Now, everyday at the bread company there's a group of men, of all ages, races, beliefs, etc. etc., who unite to play chess in the corner. Usually there's like 5 or 6 games going on at once. There's never any chics. Well, this week, I changed the demographics. I became a "regular." You become a regular when the players know your name, and some begin to respect your game. Thus far, my overall record is about 10-4. I'm not doing bad, but I could be better. I gotta work on my game.
Other than that, I also commenced my job search. I'm starting to think that the benefits of having a job--having food, water, shelter, clothing--are somewhat overrated in comparison to the free time you enjoy during unemployment. Who wants to clock in for the man everyday?

I think I need a hustle.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

Girl Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me find a hustle too. I need some money out here in these streets!!!

14 August, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home