This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, August 07, 2006

simple status update

It shouldn't be that the older you get, the more confused you become about life. I thought things got better at 25. It's supposed to be that perfect age, where everything comes together, and you know all the answers to any life problem that could present itself. In fact, there's only one thing I'm clear on; man = ego. women = play doh. I think us ladies adjust way too often. And, I also think that due to 25 years of unnecessary adjustments, I've become stubborn. I never thought it would happen to me....but I think it has.
anywho, I saw another old lady with no ankles yesterday. It was so cute---her legs looked like little pegs that had been jammed into a shoe.
there's a bunch of men that sit around the bread company daily playing chess. I never see any woman, so i felt the need to become involved. I played a few games a few weeks ago. i beat one guy, this one old russian man tore me to pieces, but he lectured me on the game in his thick russian accent as he beat my tail. i should've been more appreciative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home