This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Life's been

Okay, so this bar thing is really outta control! It makes me wanna cuss! I just might! Well, maybe not.
Anywho, wild things this week--two people from highschool passed in a 7 day period, and my 3yr old baby cousin is in the hospital from heart surgery. Bless her darling heart...she's the cutest thing, and the whole fam's praying her out of ICU. However, nothing gets a 3 yr old's mind off of chest pain like a Dora he Explorer toy you throw at the wall and watch it walk down....way cool.

As for me, I decided to work on my...blatantness. Certain aspects of my career require it. Even though I kinda wanna get barefoot and pregnant first, the whole husband thingy takes a while, so I decided to put that on hold. I'm searching for the balance between being upfront with people and still spare their precious feelings. I can't be a sappy lawyer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home