This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I honked at a funeral procession

Not on purpose...I mean, I didn't even know it was a funeral until this lady informed me, in between cussing me out. I was pissed, and couldn't understand why all these black folks were running a red light on my green.

Anywhose, I have a new favorite show. Now, a good question is when am I finding time to watch tv? Well, usually around 11:00pm each night I end up back home, just in time for Bernie Mac, and I treat myself to an episode after a long day of slaving over the man's laws. The show is hilarious....it's so not politically correct. However, it has some good, fun humor, and nice themes, complete with happy endings, or at least funny ones. The man is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home