This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

gold.diggin

What exactly is a golddigger anyway? I don't know a woman in the world who wouldn't mind being taken care of. At the same time, a lot of the fellas that have nice cars and such want females to know about it. They feel like it adds to their worth. So, maybe the women are wrong for looking for money bags, and the men are wrong for flossing it.

Either way, I was thinking today about my social pool, and how most of the male blacks with whom I have acquainted or befriended are definitely en route to success. Some have already attained--prosperous doctors, NFL athletes, lawyers, lawyers to be... And they're single! So, I'm like, how in the world will they find the wifey without suspecting her of being a golddigger first? Prenups seem to be the only answer. However, if they meet a babe like me, they'll have a tough time, cuz I refuse to sign a prenup. That way, if he acts up on me....CLEANERS!!!! That's why I don't tell people my interest is family law.


Anywho...studying for the bar has not been fun. I feel like I haven't been on the phone since before graduation. The only people I've seen is my family, and church folk. I feel like I don't have a life. I've met sooo many people (in starbucks and panera bread) at some of my study spots, and know when I meet them there's no way I can hang out, but that's a whole 'nother show.

Regardless, hell will be over about 8 weeks from now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home