This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Jittersnmush

God is good. I know you know that already, but he's really faithful. I'm in a very jittery/mushy mood. Those don't combine well together.

I graduate in 2 days. I don't feel excited, but I do feel blessed. God has blessed me. I had a full ride for undergrad, and a full tuition scholarship for lawschool. My family has gone through hell and back without me since I've been gone, yet none of us have lost our minds, or our faith. Most of my friends, family, associates, roomate, church people, have been more than supportive.

It's been a long, rough, road. It has not been easy. Not necessarily the academic side.....just, life in general. I'm looking forward to the next season.

Regardless, God has been faithful. Today's issue: I gotta find some shoes to match my dress!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home