This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, May 15, 2006

diversity

I was happy to see the name Keisha in one of my bar review books. I don't know any non-african-americans named Keisha.

Regardless, the lady, aba president, who gave our graduation speech was bragging about our school's commitment to and reflection of diversity. I'm thinking that the lights were so bright she couldn't see the audience. IN particular, she couldn't see the graduating class. Diversity? At my school? HA People deceive themselves....it's the easy way out I suppose. However, my school just started some diversity chair position or something like that.

Every little bit helps

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

I'm changing my name to Boomshieka
Shardinae Jenkins

18 May, 2006

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

It's nice to know that even Princesses can champion diversity.

Guess you learn something everyday.

By the way, did the name Ayub appear in your bar-review?? If not, why didn't The Man give a shout out to Job (Ayub)?? He must be hating on biblical names.

Disgraceful.

26 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home