This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Since you insist....

Dear God,
Here's what I want, though most of the list can be summed in a few. I tried to get as detailed as possible.

(1) he loves the lord my god with all of his heart, soul, mind, strength
(2) understands his purpose and role in the body of Christ
(3) loves children, and wants a house full of them
(4) fun and goofy sometimes, and handles business at other times
(5) above-average intelligence
(6) goal-oriented, and a great leader and visionary
(7) health-conscious
(8) desires to make a difference in the lives of others: No “us four, no more” mentality; a world changer
(9) down to earth, not conceited or arrogant
(10) supportive, and encouraging
(11) I prefer not to marry a pastor, and I don’t want to marry a man that works in a factory.
(12) At least an appreciation for the legal field
(13) Honest at all costs
(14) Displays and constantly develops in the fruit of the spirit

PHYSICAL
(15) Hahaha
(16) Complexion: brown like an almond. If exceptional, I’ll settle for light like a peanut
(17) Hair: I tend to fall for an out of the ordinary hairstyle. However, braids are out. A man with braids in his hair probably doesn’t have a good job.
(18) Body: I, like anyone else, can appreciate a good, solid set of abs and pecs. However, I can deal with any brother that’s not overweight
(19) Height: My height or taller when I have on my good pink heels. If he’s exceptional, I’ll throw my heels away.
(20) Skin: smooth as a baby’s bottom.

Only a few out of this entire list are must-haves. Some are negotiable. Some are just my personal ideal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home