This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

There goes plan B...shoot!

I made a pact with my good friend Jon Moss during childhood, that if neither of us was married by 30, we would elope. At that age, 30 seemed ancient. Well, my childhood pal has sold out on me. He's engaged to be married. Sheesh...how selfish can one get? Now what am I to do if plan A doesn't work out?

My solution: I'll find another plan B. But the new age will have to be like 35 or 40. 30 doesn't seem that far off now that I'm a whoppin 25.

somebody help me....

1 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

A Princess unmarried at 30?? I'd be mighty shocked.

But then again, one can afford to be picky when you're at the top of the food-chain.

I shall ponder this while in a monestary in Brazil.

09 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home