This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Real "truth" about Hip Hop...

Is G. Craig really right, or is he just one of those Christian preachers that's making the body look pretty bad. He said a bunch of things the other night, including that (1) Kanye West is gay, (2) Tupac got laid down in jail, (3) Russell Simmons and his wife worship these strange gods, (4) Jay-Z worships satan, and a whole bunch of other things. Do I buy it? Not really, but I know a bunch of other people did. This is the same man that said Creflo told Mase to go make that money. Where does he get his info from? Did he interview Kanye, or Creflo, or Russell Simmons? I mean, I could probably build a case agaisnt anyone if I spent enough time on the internet.
Regardless, I'm no longer an all-out G. Craig fan. I don't think it's right to make unsubstantiated statements about people. In addition, i think he now has the wrong motivation behind his message. It's clear that he's more interested in being a controversial preacher than ensruing that young black children be delivered from various circumstances.
Dude even tried to blast Joel Osteen about an interview he had on Larry King live.

I must say, I hate the effects just as much as he does that hip hop has had on our generation. However, lying on people, defaming character, libel, slander...these aren't the ways to respond to it. Praying for people, talking to people, and providing positive alternatives, is probably the more effective route.

Some people are saying G. Craig has a demon! I don't buy that either. I just think he's gone to far with his "ministry."

1 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Well Princess, I don't have any answers for you. Although, I've frequently heard all of these accusations, except #4. I don't think I believe that one.

But either way, I usually trust the judgment of Royalty.

I'm no longer a fan of Mr. G, thanks to you. Thank you for the heads up.

30 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home