This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

when I grow up

Okay, so you get to law school with these wonderful ideas of how to implement change and promote social justice. But, the catch is, you don't find out how corrupt and horrible the system is until you are about to graduate. So, the law sucks, and you are less than two months away from a J.D. What do you do?

Well, maybe I could move to Hollywood, exercise til I'm a size zero, and see if anyone needs movie extras. I could ask the church to ship me overseas and make me an Asian missionary. Or, I could take Mr. Neal up on that nun/monk deal. There's always McDonalds, though I think Taco Bell pays a dollar more. Maybe I'll just stay in school until I die. Or, I could just find a man and get barefoot and pregnant and not worry about working. There's this place called DejaVu that always has employment ads in the paper. Maybe I could start a carwash, or a lemonade stand, or sell Avon. i could move to the east coast, chill outside the New Jersey train stations with my keyboard and a cup.

What's a girl to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Alright... a Princess doesn't work at The Vu. I don't think the King and Queen would be pleased.

I know that peasants such as myself would be seriously disappointed.

Either way, there's too much greatness in your future for such silliness.

As for me, I'll see you in the funny papers. I'll soon be off to another continent to spark The People's revolution.

I'll be dreaming of a Princess I'll never have.

31 March, 2006

 
Blogger K.Lynn said...

YES!!! A CAR WASHER!!! YOUR CHILDHOOD DREAM CAN COME TO LIFE!!!

12 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home