This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feels so Good!!

It feels so good....

1. to not have to register for classes for another semester

2. to not have to fill out a fafsa form

3. to leave Michigan (no offense, but it's time to go)

4. to help people

5. to go to a Mexican restaurant with all your supervisors and have the time of your life

6. to GRADUATE!!!

7. to be a lawyer (almost)

8. to have supportive, godly people in my life

9. to serve a God that really loves me, and really wants to meet my needs, and address my concerns

10. to screen calls for your boss and know you won't get in trouble for it

11. to be single and confident

12. to smell good today, i used this new dove body wash and it's off the charts

13. to know that my diet doesn't increase my chances of picking up mad cow, bird flu, and other diseases associated with meat consumtion : )

14. to have cool people to work with in the Rental Housing Clinic.

15. to feel secure about my future, even though I don't know what it entails.

I think the list could go on forever

1 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

It feels so good….

1. To still have to look forward for more instruction

2. To fill out forms all the time

3. To visit Michigan (no offense, but it’s much better than filthy river cities)

4. To help myself to my fabulous cooking (Now… if I can only get a beautiful dinner guest)

5. To stay away from bad Mexican restaurants, with or without co-workers

6. To have a high school diploma… they say some folks aren’t getting those these days

7. To not have to pick oranges for a living

8. To learn not to lose my tempter around the arrogant and ornery people around me

9. To serve God in my own way… though some might call it lazy

10. To screen calls for people I don’t want to hear from, and know it doesn’t bother me

11. To be single and swear off finding me a Princess

12. To sit next to someone on the train that doesn’t smell like they’ve been rollin around with the devil’s playthings

13. To know that my diet is exotic and the Good Lord put all these delicious animals on Earth for my amusement

14. To have a funny secretary at work, even though she doesn’t know she is

15. To feel insecure about my future, because I know what it entails

I think the list could go on for another two or three points

30 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home