This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

hurting people hurt people

joyce Meyer says it all the time. SO so true. I talked to this man on the phone today who had the nastiest attitude. He was making all kinds of threats, and just being completely unprofessional. Well, when I finally got to the bottom of it, I found that he had just been hurt by the system, and wanted to hurt back those who he felt caused his hurt. Interesting, but it happens with the best of us.
I wondered if that's why some men cheat and hurt their girlfriends....no, that's just cuz they're jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home