This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Men on Film

So I saw Inside Man on Saturday night. Very interesting...definitely kind of unexpected turn of events within the movie. Denzel, unfortunately, was not looking like his normal self. He was still attractive...he just looked different.

Someone recently asked me what I want in a man. For some reason, it was a very difficult question. I haven't thought about it in a while b/c I'm starting to appreciate people's differences. It's easier to say what I don't want than what I do. However, I've recently stumbled across a quality that I think I could appreciate in a hubby: one who encourages. It doesn't even have to be oral encouragement. One can encourage with actions and words. For example, if you know your boyfriend has decided to train for a marathon, going to buy him some new tennis shoes, or a nice running t-shirt, or one of those little running back packs--these are all acts of encouragement.


I decided that I want to encourage people in their endeavors more often. I'm going to work on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

That's deep yo!!! Encouragement is hype!!!
On the whole man thing...me and Tam have recently made lists. Remember if you do this it's essential to have a list of what you don't want as well.
A man can have everything you want and you'll be like...yeah!!! But, if he has things you can't handle that defeats the purpose. I've learned :-/

17 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home