This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today I wore a mini skirt

yes yes, I did. It felt good, not naughty. The weather was perfect--75 and breezy. It was not a nasty short mini or anything. I think it was perfectly mini...it was just enough, but certainly not too much.

I decided that I like mini skirts, and I might buy one more, and add it to my bar-studying wardrobe.

ANywho, I feel better about my body since I began a consistent exercise routine. This preacher from Georgia I was watching the other night said that the percentages are saying that very small numbers of African-American people exercise.

My thoughts: This lack of exercise, combined with poor dieting = our alarming numbers of heart problems and cancer patients. So, my exercising is not for my mini skirts. That's just a benefit. It's moreso for my health. I desire a healthy life.

1 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Does this mean you're going to start appearing in Music Videos??

28 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home