This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

DECISIONS.....

So I was at the store today, and found that my lip gloss costs more than my cereal. I mean, what's a girl to do when she has to choose between lip gloss and cereal. Both are vital ingredients to a healthy happy female life. You gotta have cereal for those times when your boyfriend plays you shady, or when you feel fat, when you don't feel like cooking, and not to mention for breakfast. Lip gloss, I mean, it's the foundation of...of..everything human! Where would the world be without it. There'd probably be a lot less kissing if it wasn't for lip gloss, because there'd be more ashy lips, as opposed to lips that smell good, have color, and look like you just smeared sexy chicken grease over them.

So...I splurged....I bought em both.

1 Comments:

Blogger DSTNCTION said...

LOL!!!!

07 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home