This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the popcorn InCIdent...

Today, all the legal clinicians in the rental housing clinic had to take a group picture. As we were posing, my supervising attorney exclaims, "By the way Tanisha you're in a world of crap for that popcorn incident you pulled yesterday!" The popcorn incident:

Yesterday as I left the clinic I was really hungry and decided to pop some popcorn in the microwave. I put it in for 4 minutes and left the area to talk. I ended up talking to this boy KC about piano stuff, and then I remembered that I had popcorn in the microwave. I got there, and there were 2 seconds left. I opened the door and was greeted with thick smoke. I pulled out the bag--at first I thought it was steam but realized it was way too thick and black. It was only a matter of seconds before the room smelled like smoke. All of the popcorn was completely black and it didn't stop smoking. I took it across the hall and then set it on the hallway floor while I signed out of the clinic. I came back to it to find it still smoking. So then I dumped the popcorn out into this trash can in the hallway, and it looked the trashcan was on fire! THen I dumped the bag into a different can, and jetted out. APparently the smell still hasn't left the place. SOmeone told on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home