This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

basketball, boys (men), bears, bulls, cubs, and white sox, clients

Quite a few different things going on these days:

(1) I played basketball with a law school IM team the other night. We won, and played well together as a team. But I was horribly out of shape. I made only a few valuable contributions. It was fun, and it will motivate me to stay in shape.

(2) A friend told me the one thing that men want. I am officially enlightened to the fact that all men want is PEACE! Now ask me do I buy it....

(3) I'm very excited about traveling to Chicago this weekend. I think I'll ask Minister Kevin to pray with me before I go because I am expecting a lot this weekend. I believe I'll fun too, of course aftermy interviewing is complete.

(4) I officially retained my first client at the rental housing clinic. I mean, I've given advice to various people, but this is my first time like representing someone (outside of a criminal matter). I felt so lawyerly.

(5) Oh yeah, one last thing. I was believing God for a new keyboard and someone blessed me with one today. YAH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home