This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Check

In junior high, if a kid told another kid to do something, and the kid immediately did it, everyone would yell, "CHECK!" Or if the teacher said to do something, and it was immediately done, you yelled, "CHECK." And of course, when I tear people up on the chess board, and I'm in a position to attack their king, I yell "check!" It was always fun to yell, unless it was happening to you.

So I was recently checked by a mentor in the ministry! Oh, it hurt, but it was needed, and I realized how selfish I had been in some areas. And, as a result thereof, I feel like i have clear direction with regards to my post-graduation plans. SO, there's like a sigh of relief, but also a humbling process. Somebody help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home