This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

my alcoholic timeline

The last time I consumed alcohol was my 21st birthday. I was at applebees, surrounded by about 20something friends. I had a long island iced tea. My first experience was at the age of 6 or 7, my parents had a party and someone had left their newly opened beer on the table. I finished it off. Yeah, I got caught too...

And then there were a few snippets in between, shortly before my 21st birthday, and shortly thereafter. I never had an addiction, or a problem, and I think I was just doing it because everyone else was.

Now, I don't drink anything but water and juice. It would go against my convictions to drink now. I don't look down on people who do, it's just my personal conviction. Bishop Butler went through some scriptures on alcohol the other day, and said that "mature Christians don't drink." Thought it was interesting, and I'm sure some people were upset.

Besides, I've seen a lot of drunken females led out of parties by some dude. Who knows where they went and what they did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home