This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

gotta say sumthin

MY HEART IS SOO TOUCHED. I LOVE FACEBOOK! I LOVE FRIENDS!!

anyway, so this facebook stuff is so cool. I've already gotten in touch with a few people who I've been wondering about recently! COOL. It's fun keeping in touch. I'm not that good at keeping in touch. Like there are a few people who I actually pray for and think about often, and just don't get to talk to. I've been trying to tell more people that I'm much better with email than the phone though; especially with school and work and music and my future career to think about.
COOL--Vito and Lew, the coolest prosecutors on the east side of the Mississippi, have both emailed me. My heart is touched. Does it mean that you're getting old when you have friends your parents' age? Well, these are cool peeps, and they have lots of good insight on legal careers and stuff like that. VITO, LEW, JAMES THE INVESTIGATOR, YALL ARE THE COOLEST, and you made New Jersey so much of a blast for me. You too, Pastor Dollar. : )

Today--pulled over by the cops. But, tune in on Tuesday night at Selah campus ministry; I think I'll share my FAVORable testimony.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

I BET YOU WERE SPEEDING!!!

24 October, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home