This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

FACEBOOK

Oh my goodness! If you don't know, you betta ask! Facebook is all that. I've only been on for like a week and already a slew of old friends from the Lou have gotten in contact with me. I'm still learning the ropes, but it's so much fun sending notes and stuff. Here I am in the library supposed to be studying for the week, and I'm catching up with some old homies who I've actually been thinking about lately! It's so cool. Okay, so sure I'm behind the times, and everyone's known about facebook forever. But give me a break....All I do is Jesus, purpose, school, and work.
(give or take a few) : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home