This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, July 08, 2005

what a day

Man, it's been wild. The murder trial I watched today was off the hook. My supervising attorney still didn't give me my brief back. Today's highlight--Juvenile again.

Some extremely long-winded people were there today to talk to the kids, and I wasn't appreciative, because you could tell they weren't receiving. However, they did do my homework assignment, and so they got to eat the cookies Jamie made them. They were very happy about that.
Points of dissappointment; (1) Jamie came up in there with a shirt revealing her belly. Not all of it, just a little. THe director confronted her about it. She definitely should have known better. (2) These old people with bibles and Christian t-shirts showed up today to 'minister" to the kids. For one, they looked old enough to be someone's grandparent. Lord knows how they thought they would "reach" someone. The Christian t-shirt some of them had on really ticked me off. For some reason, I'm just not a big fan of Christian t-shirts.

SOmething real cute: This boy Lamar closed us out in prayer. It was all in ebonics, but he was keeping it real with God. He asked God to "bless deez cookies, and bless ol' girl dat made 'em." Some people started chuckling, and he prays, "yo, but Lord I'm for real though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home