This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

SELF E-STEAM

A friend of mine said something very interesting last night. He said that guys have it hard since when they like a chic, it's kind of their job to initiate things, and they have to risk rejection. This is something women don't have to do, unless they choose to. So, should we make it easier on the guys? i say no. Tweety said that if a man likes you, and he knows your worth, he should have to work to get you. I agree. So what should you do if you get rejected? Work the word, build up your self-esteem, someone will want you just as much as you want them, and you'll ride off into the sunset happily ever after.
ANyway, back to the NJ. It's still trill in the fill out here. I turned in a very rough draft of my brief today, and my paper for my directed study is due next friday. After that, no more writing assignments for TB for a while, except some personal things I'm working on.
I feel like me and Panera Bread have become best friends.
I'm starting to miss some of k-state homies. We haven't had a reunion in a while--Keith, Kevin, Marcus, Chris, Enio, Dee, louie, Rob, Holly, Niambi, Roman. I miss them bloods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home