This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

DEADLINES AND MEN

Okay, so I got some heavy duty paperwork due this week. No social activities for me for a few days. SPeaking of social activies, Me and Kenti had a lot of fun in Manhattan yesterday. We went to this Indian place, and then ate in a playground. Then, we went and caught a breeze on the water in the upper west end. Afterwards, we walked a little bit in Harlem. Then, we went and saw the fireworks on the west end. Lastly, we walked through Times Square back to Penn and parted. It was a lot of fun. That Indian food was great.
Oh yeah, Kenti and other people think I am from another country before they meet me. She is from the Caribbean, and she thought I was too. This guy from Ethiopia said he thought I was one of his people, and this other guy thought I was from Brazil. I lot of people ask me if I'm West Indian, and when I tell them I'm from St. Louis they act real surprised.

SO on to this men thing. I'm not sure what's been up, but a lot of guys have been approaching me lately. I guess my glory cloud is getting thicker. So today I got on the elevator and a guy on the elevator looks at me and LOUDLY states, "You are so fine!" I was embarrassed, but I quietly thanked him for the compliment and put my head down. Honestly, around the office I see a lot of men staring at me, and making comments under their breath. It can be very flattering, but it's making me lose faith in a man's ability to get to know the REAL ME. Men should try to get attracted to a chic's personality, not just what they see on the outside! Really, that's all I have to say. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home