This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

scumbag at the office

1. Scumbag--n. the old man at the office who likes to sweet talk all the women and preys on new young interns. That's who I met today. He's one of the chief prosecutor's and I heard him telling another prosecutor about how fine I was and how that prosecutor wanted me as his intern just because I was cute and sent all the guys away. hmmm....Today was cool. I prepared some files for the prosecutor for some bail/arraingnment hearings. He tried to get me to argue some, but I told him I would rather wait one more day to make sure I have the hang of it.

One thing he argued today was that a girl (probably younger than me) should have this super high bail amount. THe defense attorney was throwing a fit, and the girl looked like she wanted to cry . No wonder people hate prosecutors. Cool.

Watched a murder trial today. The prosecution was doing awesome. The defense wasn't so good, but observed a jury member sleeping. I hope she was an alternate. Tomorrow--police academy. THursday--I argue in court. Friday--free day. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Oh yeah, this keyboard thing is going great. I bought some more sheet music before I left E.L., so I've been practicing songs like Love lifted me and To Him Who Sits and The Throne and other worship songs I like. Fun fun fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home