This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The state of my mind address

my lawschool GPA has reached it's highest point, and I must give God the glory. When I first got in school my GPA was pretty average. Now I'm headed toward graduating with honors. I have 2 interviews in Chicago in a couple of weeks. I hate thinking about careers...all they do is put people like me in some sort of box. When I was little, I told my mom I wanted to be a doctor, lawyer, carwasher, and a model. This is fine when ur little, but as you get older people encourage you to lock yourself down into one.

So I saw the movie 13 going on 30. The movie had a happy ending when the chic ended up marrying her childhood best friend friend. Is this not scary to anyone? My best friend from kiddyhood was Jon Moss, and we agreed long ago that if neither of us was married by 30, we would get hitched. I'm not sure if I'll be ready to settle by 30--that's only 5 years away and there's so many things I want to do.

somebody help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home