This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Newark & NYC

Okay, for real. I've been around the world and ya ya ya, and I've never seen a city like this. I live on Valley Street, right in between Seton Hall U (rich area), downtown, and a lot of hood. It seems like I drove through 3 different hood areas just to find my job at the prosecutor's office. It took me a while to find it, but I certainly was not about ask any of the ghetto kings and queens which way the prosecutor's office was. I truly believe it was in God's perfect plan for me to be here. I see crowds of people out on the street--all the time, no matter what time of day I'm out. It's time to attack.

Yesterday, I took my first train ride to NYC. World Changers service had been moved to another location, because Aretha Franklin was having a concert in the Madison Square Garden Theatre. Now I gotta wait til next Saturday to see my boy. : ( Anywho, many weirdos on the train. Many guys on the street trying to talk to me. Much esh. I watched a serious altercation in the street, and thought I was going to have to run. I saw 2 very muscular men holdng hands, many races, creeds, colors, a lot of guy swith dredlocks. Yo, this place is so fun. NY is a pretty classy city, but Newark, NJ is mad ghetto. We gotta lot of work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home