This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

marathon training

marathon training is pretty rough. Today I went 6 miles. I think I've only done that once before, so I am pretty excited about it. It was kinda hard because my shoulder started hurting around mile 2. This personal trainer guy was at the gym talking to me and he told me God Bless you when I left. I thought it was cool. I realize I have to be more cautious about my opposite sex interaction now that I have a bf.

Dr. Don Colbert came to speak at our church today. He discussed stress management and the joy of the Lord. It was really good. I'm kinda down because I dont know if i will be ablet o go back to school in the fall. I waited late to get my application in....sucks. Oh well. I'm thinking about going to community college and getting some sort of personal fitness certification in the meantime. That might be kinda fun. I'm also thinking about trying out for the Rams cheerleaders, but I can't do any splits or tumbling or anything.

What's a girl to when she has spare time after her work at the Prosecutor's office?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home