This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, January 16, 2006

POP LOCK?

Have you ever sat at the dinner table with two men that are your parent's age, and they commence to explaining to you the dances they do at the club? How they like to pop lock, drop it like it's hot, and perculate? And shortly thereafter get up and demonstrate in the middle of the dining room floor how to accurately drop it like it's hot? Well, this is what happened to me Saturday night when I got to my friend's house after the Pistons game. The following quote resulted:

"Man, when you at the club, them women be dropping it! And you gotta get down there quick so you can catch it!"

I was subsequently asked whether I like pop locking......

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam R. Crawford said...

Is that jive? I don't know what any of that means.

17 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home