This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, October 31, 2005

25

I'm headed into my 25th year of life. I feel way too grown; but yet, still like a little kid. Some people say 25 is marrying age. I don't know...I don't think I could do a man any justice right now.
Part of me doesn't feel ready to grow up. And then, part of me is ready to step into a new season. I'm embracing God's work in my life, as far as what he has called me to.

And then, there's the watching of the coming together of law and ministry and my life. It may sound like a very strange combination, but they are going hand in hand for me....can't be separated. I know some people think I'm just way out there (E.H.), and I am. But I can't help thinking about the fact that one day, the only things that will matter are what we do for God. Nothing else....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home