This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, November 20, 2009

workplace haters

Is it arrogant to assume one has "haters" at work? I don't think so. In fact, I'm sure that almost everyone who is experiencing some form of success in life has at least one hater. At my office, there's probably NO ONE who I haven't heard get talked about at least once. But, some of the main people are the culprits behind multiple coworkers gossip.
And then, some women get jealous so easy over the superficial. I wonder if men do to? Why is it that people don't just appreciate one another's inward and outward differences, respect it, and be professional about it?
I wonder if I am also guilty of doing this to others--judging them when they are something I wish they weren't.
The thing to remember--everyone gets talked about, what goes around comes around. People will talk about you whether you do good or whether you do bad, so you might as well make it good gossip that they're saying and not bad gossip.
I'm not sure what I do to make people talk about me. But, I do think when you are confident in yourself, your abilities, your God, your appearance, some get threatened, and it makes you a target. When you lack confidence, people like you, and want to be your friend...misery lovers company. Sad world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home