This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, January 30, 2009

PSYCHO "b"

It's amazing what some women will do to get or keep a man. I remember in the 7th grade I had a crush on this chocolate saxophone player. His name was Jameel or Jamel or something or other. I had to get his attention....so I sent him quarters and lollipops....Quarters and lollipops. What the hell was I thinking? My friend Shenae said, "girl, you better quit giving him that stuff or he's gonna think ur desperate or something." Now what 7th grader thinks of things like that?

Fortunately, I have not given away any lollipops in my adult life, and still have a wonderful, mighty, awesome, sexy man.
But, what should you do if you really really really want somebody and you're afraid they don't even know that you exist? I say, if you have regular run ins with someone, and you keep yourself nice looking, that person knows you exist. Small talk about sports and weather is always nice. I wouldn't offer to buy a man a drink or take him to dinner, but a guy could do it. Or, maybe you should just pray that the lord sends someone along whose attention you don't hae to figure out how to get.
I don't know....kinda glad to be out of the dating game. If lollipops and quarters don't get it, I'm at a loss.....and dude never holla'd either. Didn't even use all those quarters to get me a soda from the lunchroom...didn't pick me a dandelion from outside....didn't get me a blowpop or anything.....BUMP YOU!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home