This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

life goes fast

I haven't hit 30 and yet I realize this. People in their 40s think people in their 20s don't get it. I think most of us get it, though some don't. Michael Jackson died almost a week ago, and it drove the message home for some.

Deaths do make you reflect on lives...make you wonder, what should I accomplish before I leave. So many people have day to day struggles, check to check struggles, so caught up in the hussle and bussle of Monday thru Friday that they miss the big picture.

The big picture is that God created us...profound, though redundant. We're here because God put us here. Our purpose is in him and for him.

Alexander Graham Bell--created the telephone. But his invention brought glory upon himself. Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity, which eventually benefit all of mankind. Yet, his discovery brought glory upon himself. We bring glory to God, are a reflection of his beauty, his thoughtfulness, his creativity, in our everyday lives.

It makes me not worry about tomorrow, about money, about cars. It makes me want to be fabulous, to have fun, to have unwaivering faith so that no circumstance can move me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home