This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, September 01, 2008

food

if i didnt run so much.....i'd be a tub of lard. I love food way too much. My food weaknesses:

(1) oke doke hot cheese popcorn, (2) popcorn in general, (3) pastas, (4) cheeses.....crap, all carbs. then, i love chocolate. chocolate with nuts is the best: almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews....yum yum yum. cheesecake, cheesecake brownies, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, oreo cookie ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, strawberry shortcake. i just dont know what its so hard to resist these things.
anywho, i feel like im coming down with something, so i certainly wont be having any of these foods today.
My men weaknesses: my boo boo. But before my boo boo, I nice chocolate brother with smooth skin and a nice smile always made me weak. OW!!!!


i dont feel good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home