This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

stubble

I have a good man. He is fun to be around. I love it when we spend Friday night together. I love it when he puts on the sexy cologne. I enjoy his bright smile. I enjoy when he puts his arm around me in church, or when he wants to hold my hand in the mall.

It's kinda weird when people are in a relationship with an opposite.

My coworker said her husband likes to go out ALL the time and she likes to chill at home, and go out every now and then. They find each other at odds because of this. On the other hand, I like to get out (not club get out) but leave the house, jog in the park, see a garden, go swimming, biking, roller blading, go to the library, visit friends and family, see a museum or the zoo. My pookie, however, does not often seem like he's in the mood for these things. I think he'd almost always rather stay in and read or watch a movie. Sometimes the difference can be frustrating...because when someone is your best friend, you naturally want to share your favorite activities with that person. But if they are reluctant to do so, you don't want them to feel like you are trying to change them.

SO where does that leave the typical "opposite's attract" type of couple? Should we intentionally try to find people who like the exact same things as us, or should we accept the differences of our significant other, and accept a life of experiencing things on your own?

I guess you just gotta follow your heart, and follow God. I suppose you can get your other female or guy friends to do the things your besty doesn't want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home