This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Sales and Leases, Landlords and Tenants, Beans and Cornbread

When I was at home, my grandmother made my dad's favorite--beans and cornbread with banana pudding. ahhhhh it was wonderfully delicious. No one's ready for that good good down home St. Louis food.
Anywho, the semester has officially begun, and my brain is yet to accompany my body to my various classes. I think it will be an exciting final semester. I'm particularly looking forward to the rental housing clinic.

Belinda--if you're reading this, thanks for getting me hip to Meet the Browns! My roomie and I watched it last night! hilarious...

My cousin asked me if I got my Christmas kiss. Unless you count the ones from my 3-yr old nephew, my cousin, and my dad, I can't say that I did. However, I did appreciate the ones I voluntarily received from my nephew, as well as the ones I forced upon him.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Southern Oracle said...

Aw, your Christmas wish didn't come true...Here you go: mmmmmmtwa!!! All better. lol
-Eric H.

09 January, 2006

 
Blogger The Southern Oracle said...

How do i write, may I ask?
-Eric H.

10 January, 2006

 
Blogger JD_Janelle said...

thanks E!

10 January, 2006

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

I thought the wishes of Princesses always came true. Such a shame.

11 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home