This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

my first kiss

So Ed was one of my boyfriends that school year, as was this boy named Johnny Burton or something like that. Now, dude was real popular, which is why I got with him. He was in a gang, so a lot of girls wanted him. We went together for about three days. The only memory I had with him was standing in the hallway together one day watching a fight and he had his arms around me as I stood in front of him. It was romantic…I guess.

I wasn’t until later in the school year that I experienced my first kiss with a boy named Lester. He was extremely tall. We weren’t together, but we talked sometimes. Well, he just walked up to me one day, put his arms on my shoulder, and stuck his tongue down my mouth. Why did I let it happen? I have no idea, but it was serious exploration for me. I had no idea what was going, or how to respond, or how to kiss back, so I kind of just stood there til he was done.

I walked in my class really excited, but kept the secret to myself. About a week later, Lester did the same thing to my best friend, and then the two of us compared notes. Afterwards, we started calling him a dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam R. Crawford said...

That Lester is one smooth cat.

04 December, 2005

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Ah... nothing like the memories of "firsts." Looking back, it's cute to thinK of how innocent those moments can be, whether they were wonderful or less than; it's nice to have the memories that don't fade with time.

One question though... did this "Lester" guy have a purple top-hat, pink cane or maybe a bright yellow chinchilla coat? Perhaps my imagination is running wild... or maybe not.

PLEASE ADVISE

06 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home