This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Tis the day before Christmas and I think I want to go home. I had a lunch/dinner party yesterday. It went from like 1 to like 9. Various people stopped by, and ate from my vegetarian meal selection. Only a couple of meat-eaters complained! It was fun. We watched a Christmas story, veggie tales Christmas, another movie, and we talked and had fun times. I cooked some mac and cheese, corn, green beans and potatoes. a made some stuffing from a box and it didn't turn out right so i threw it away. there were also veggie spring rolls and banana cream pie, and cookies and salad and a cheeseball with crackers.

Well, I do want to be home. So, I've been thinking about the location thing a lot lately. I really think it's time to go. Even though there's more that I want to explore with Word of Faith, it's hard to sit somewhere more than a couple of years. And honestly, Michigan just isn't too happening. It's so midwestern! I like the Midwest, but I want a midwest city that doesn't look like the midwest. Otherwise, I kind of feel like the south is calling my name--Oklahoma, TX, Mississippi, Arizona--ahhh warm air, no coats, no snow, shorts and t-shirts everyday. Now that's the life.

St. Louis, Detroit, and especially Lansing, all seem like compromises to my happiness. I'm not sure why. Somebody help me..

3 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Ah... there's nothing like Chicago. Though I feel you on the cold weather thing. Walking through the city during the winter sometimes feels like walking the streets naked. That wind seems to blow right through your clothes.

"Anywho," Merry Christmas. Is Santa gonna bring you a little crown? That would be cute.

24 December, 2005

 
Blogger K.Lynn said...

The one thing I have always admired about you is your abiblity to travel and move into the unknown. Knowing God is the only one you need to have your back in whatever city you are in is such a leap of faith.

You are such an independent go-getter. It's a blessing to have those characteristics. I will always look forward to the steps you take in life.

I am thinking about the Chicago thing myself.

By the way...what you tryna' say about Detroit????!!!!!!! HUH??? Detroit What!!! :-)

30 December, 2005

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here's to new royal blessings in 2006.

01 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home