This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, December 12, 2005

inquiries....

A creative, intriguing, and inquiring mind wanted to know:
  • How's testing going? Hmmm....it officially begins tomorrow with Family Law and Professional Responsibility. Maybe I'm strange, but I'm actually looking forward to taking these exams. The more I study, the more I feel prepared. Of course, I will feel much better when they're over. God Bless my Professional Responsibility prof., though that's not what I really desire to speak over him right now.
  • When am I done for the semester? Well, my last exam is on the 20th. Praise Jehovah!! Then, I'll do Christmas shopping. I really want to buy some of those scented pine cones, and make my apartment smell like cinnamon.
  • What am I doing for New Years? What I would like to do is go to NYC, wear my I love NYC t-shirt (and a coat of course) and watch the big ball drop. However, I think I'll have to compromise and go to St. Louis to chill with the fam.
  • Will Christmas be Merry this year? Christmas is generally a merry time. Unfortunately, I may not be home for Christmas due to scheduling at work, so I'll either chill with friends in cold cold MI, or I'll go volunteer somewhere--shelter, hospital, retirement home.
  • Oh yeah, can't forget my Christmas wish list: (1) a 4.0, (2) a particular songbook from Marshall Music, (3) new keyboard, (4) my 1st manicure, (5) some cute winter dresses, (6) flip flops, (7) toe socks, (8) more white polish for my toenails, (9) a kiss!! [just kiddin, Dana!! Well, maybe not...: ) Am I being bad? ]
  • When was the last time I wore a skirt? lol. I wore one to church last Sunday, though I don't always dress up for church. This time it was corduroy, and I wore it with long black boots and a black sweater. It made me kind of hot in the service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home